The 11th Annual Festival of Beer and Cycling
Now in its eleventh year, the PowerHouse and Sun Valley Magazine present, a cycling and brew festival that has taken a truly organic turn with the addition of original music from eclectic artists featured Friday and Saturday. Great action, great brews, great tunes and hundreds of active and energetic participants!
Old Cutters Park • Hailey, Idaho • Get Map
$25 Event Tickets (sold at gate)
All the beer you can imagine, all the music you can listen to and all the CX fun you can handle!
Oktoberfest inspired food is available for purchase from the Power House.
Racer discount: $10 with Race Registration
(racers pick up festival tickets when you pick up your race number)
Great action. Great brews. Great tunes and two days of jam-packed fun! Go ahead
- Initial pours of Seasonal and Specialty Beers
- Race purse is cold hard cash + SWAG
- Tapping up to 80 types of ales and lagers
- Bavarian style eats
- LIVE music and outdoor entertainment
- Men’s, Women’s and Youth series cyclocross race heats
- Raffle Prize Drawings and Podium Awards
- Intense Cyclocross action as racers tackle technical terrain and steep slopes right through the crowd!
- Brewery awards
Proceeds benefit Road & Dirt, a non-proﬁt organization promoting fun and competitive cycling events in the Wood River Valley.