Crosstoberfest: The 8th Annual Festival of Beer and Cycling
Now in its eighth year, Scott Sports presents, a cycling and brew festival that has taken a truly organic turn with the addition of original music from eclectic artists like Up A Creek and rockin’ DJ’s provided by SkullCandy™, featured Friday and Saturday along with other artists from across the country. Great action, great brews, great tunes and thousands of active and energetic participants!
Old Cutters Park • Hailey, Idaho • Get Map
Event Tickets $25/day ($45 two day pass)
All the beer you can taste, all the music you can listen to and all the CX fun you can handle!
Oktoberfest inspired food is available for purchase from the Power House.
Racer discount: $10/day with $35 Race Registration
Great action. Great brews. Great tunes and two days of jam-packed fun! Go ahead
- Initial pours of Seasonal and Specialty Beers
- Race purse is $5000 cold hard cash + SWAG
- Tapping up to 80 types of ales and lagers
- Bavarian style eats
- DJ, LIVE music and outdoor entertainment
- Men’s, Women’s and Youth series cyclocross race heats
- Raffle Prize Drawings and Podium Awards
- Intense Cyclocross action as racers tackle technical terrain and steep slopes right through the crowd!
- Best Team Outfit Award
Proceeds benefit Road & Dirt, a non-proﬁt organization promoting fun and competitive cycling events in the Wood River Valley.